End of ayg. Nt bad hahs.
Stephanie au seriously is CHIO!!!
Omg damm jealous of rex...
But I guess even if it was mi hu found the jacket
she won't be initiating to take pic with me de bahs.
Day 1
Woke up 15 min. Late.
Was asked to do basket detail assistant.
Starting was lyk scared
coz my 1st impression of billy was he's nt friendly but serious.
So went down with li ting, another basket assistant
n he introduce us to the fu chun volunteer.
He's lyk different from wad I expect.
Lol but damm sad is we gt order to go back to ava room n be time keepers...
So 1st time being a time keeper for event.
Nt bad??
Lyk jus sit there w8 for swimmer to return
then press stop.
I forget which country is my lane le lol.
Tt's the impartiality tt TO mus hav bahs??
Went out to causeway point with gloria Hui ping stanley liang yu priscilla
as there's 6 hrs to nite session...
Actually we did nth there jus lunch.
Nite session was fun.
Hahs coz being basket assistant.
Actually I'm jus did nth for tt session.
Lyk billy settle everything.
So it become a socialise session for mi with the fu chun sec volunteers. =D
Day 2
Woke up 15 min. Late again...
Lucky my dad call my bro up for school.
So he drove mi to chong pang coz he's goin sembawang work.
Jus on time for meeting time.
Work basket.
Hahs this time I finally uds how this thing work so I finally am of use to billy =p
break went to swiss hotel by a long route tt bring us to all the other ayg games venue.
Took us 1 hour to get there.
Went shopping with Hui ping stanley ling li gloria.
Went back n I'm the basket detail again =p
it's a great job to mi =D
Day 3
Gt basket for both sessions.
Went eat at long john with wei jie rex as we split into 3 grps.
Went time zone and meet back with the groups.
Had some games over there then went back to sports school.
Omg tt's the 1st day I saw stephanie au
& interested in the swimming result =p
quah ting wen also good looking =p
Day 4
Haiz... The day I do both time keeper.
Damm sad :(
coz it's more boring...
But can see the swimmers swim.
So sad ting wen n stephanie nt my lane de :(
but singapore guys 4X100m is my lane =D
they gt 3rd :)
lionel is kind of good looking to me.
I don't dare say shuai coz I don't uds shuai n cute de difference =.=
Day 5
Gt both days as basket assistant.
But kinda sad coz it's the last day...
Stephanie cried!!!
Damm sad tt she didn't get a bronze when she gt 4th...
posted by Nic Tay on 11:55 PM